[Pianod] Raspberrypi testing issue

Perette Barella via Pianod pianod at lists.deviousfish.com
Mon Oct 24 07:56:53 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I am working on testing the install script for the latest Raspberry Pi releases here:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/

I’ve torrented down Raspbian Jessie Lite 2016-09-23 edition and burnt it to an SD card just fine.

The full/with Pixel edition is downloaded, passes validate torrent, sha-1 checksums correctly, but I can’t unzip it.  Is anyone else seeing this?

I can’t find anyone screaming about it, which I’d expect if a borked image had been up for over a month.  But `file` doesn’t identify it as a zip file, ‘zip’ says it’s corrupt, and the Mac’s Archive Utility doesn’t think it’s a zip either.

Perette