Generated from SVN logs
- 27 Mar 2017—r268 Trying including
<json-c/json.h> before <json/json.h>. Thanks to Jared
Gailey for reporting issue.
Remove an overly tight assertion for playlists triggered when a source goes offline.
When dequeueing songs, don’t promote random selections into the request queue.
- 17 Feb 2017—r267 Client: Search view result set
actions use predicate of last search rather than input
Fix queue view history items turning black.
Fix two errors introduced during recent refactoring (wrong enum typo caused assertion, parameter lost from Gstreamer function risks crashes).
- 09 Feb 2017—r266 Enhance filter-to-query converter
to handle to allow ‘and’ed criteria.
Refactor some enums to enum classes.
- 09 Feb 2017—r265 Adding rapidjson to project for future use.
- 08 Feb 2017—r264 Client: Fix historical tracks
changing appearance to future tracks during refresh.
When first playlist is assigned from trackview pop-up, refresh so it shows.
- 01 Feb 2017—r263 pianod: Improvements to tone
generator left/right channel handling on restore.
Add ‘DISCRETE CHANNELS’ option for tone generator to add left/right tones.
Client: Add checkbox to include left/right channel tones.
- 29 Jan 2017—r262 Remove chaos monkey.
Unit test: Fix deadlocked process cleanup.
- 29 Jan 2017—r261 pianod: Avoid rapid state changes
to prevent deadlocking Gstreamer libraries.
client: Adjust Z-index of status/error messages to ensure they display.
Fix translation string for CONFIRM_ADDED_TO
Fix translate() function for multiple substitutions
Fix status reporting from track seed add/new playlist pop-up
Build/release: Strip assertions from client for release.
- 27 Jan 2017—r260 Client: Refactoring trackview to utilize data from QueueView.
- 26 Jan 2017—r259 pianod: Add cue & track
complete logging to audio engine.
GStreamer: Fix race conditions with setting state, check results of setting state both synchronous and asynchronous.
- 26 Jan 2017—r258 gstreamer player: If element link
fails, let gstbus error message shutdown player.
Client: Fixes for scrolling behavior, fix occasional timing-related assertion from queue view at end of track.
- 25 Jan 2017—r257 gstreamer player: fix an uncaught
exception, thrown by a callback function executing on a thread
created by gstreamer.
Update & add docucomments.
- 22 Jan 2017—r256 Orchid: Update preferences dialog
to use autolayout.
Add text translations of slider positions in audio preferences.
If service can’t be created, display error dialog instead of crashing.
- 19 Jan 2017—r255 Fix issues found by unit test script.
- 19 Jan 2017—r254 pianod: Add transient
Refactor ratings into enum class. Update filter & autotuning to remove rounding/accept precise values.
filter: add toString() function, refactor
Update football, filter, and client quote handing. Protocol change.
Add setting for preroll duration to audio options. Add better detection and handling of single-open devices.
- 11 Jan 2017—r253 pianod: Add additional checks for
requestable sources when expanding thingies to their songs, which
could be weaseled by earlier checks using an ID predicate.
Client: troubleshoot diagnostic reporting, add feedback indicating autotuning enabled in trackview.
- 06 Jan 2017—r252 pianod: Added a predicate form to
pianod: Added ways to forget & rename sources
client: Added forget to Source View, renamed remove to disconnect.
protocol: SOURCE DISCONNECT replaces SOURCE DELETE.
- 04 Jan 2017—r251 Client:
- Display sort field indicators in table headings
- Show sort controls on small screens.
- Rename playlists via Seed view
- 31 Dec 2016—r250 Update French, German and Spanish
Improve translation file diagnostic tool.
Change a few literals to translation keys in client pane files.
- 30 Dec 2016—r249 Client: Rework run-time translations/internationalization.