DAM is software that helps promote, manage and enhance live auctions.
- Keeps track of your donors, consignors and their items.
- Generates item identification tags, winning bid tags, recording forms, and auctioneer cue sheets while preparing for auction day.
- Creates website to promote your auction.
- Can export a PDF slideshow for projection, or run a slideshow from right inside DAM (Mac only, with appropriate hardware).
- Records winning bids during an auction, and can print invoices one-off as individual bidders need to leave or en masse at the end of the auction.
- Generates a variety of useful documents after the auction: consignment, profit/loss, invoice summary and invoice details reports.
- Supports multiple variable tax rates by item categories.
- Can run in a fault tolerant mode, where data is periodically backed up to secondary media in case of hardware failure.
- Allows bidder categorization so you know who's buying and how much. Helpful for 501(c)(*) groups that need to distinguish member vs. non-member income for their annual IRS filing.
DonateDAM is a result of several years of auctions for a local community group, with year-over-year improvements, and an eventual (failed) attempt to commercialize it. The license manager and item count restrictions have been removed. Login as 'User' with no password, or as a guest.
If you find DAM useful, donations would be greatly appreciated.Or mail a check to:
176 Middlesex Road
Rochester NY 14610