The Main Menu
The main menu allows you to move through the auction manager.
- Categories Screen — The categories screen is used to organize the auction items into categories for presentation on a website. Categories can be excluded from the website by turning off the checkbox.
- Donor List Screen — The donor list provides an overview of the donors and quick access to more details.
- Item List Screen — The Item List Screen provides an overview ot items and quick access to both details and donors.
- Bid Recording — The Bid Recording screen is where winning bids and sales are keyed in.
- View, edit and reprint invoices — The Invoice Summary Report displays a list of invoices, their bidders, and totals.
- Invoice Detail Report — The Invoice Detail Report displays invoices, their items and totals.
- Invoice Summary Report — The Invoice Summary Report displays a list of invoices, their bidders, and totals.
- Profit & Loss and Consignment Report — The Profit & Loss and Consignment Report displays items, their sale price, consignment due and the profit/loss to the auction.
- Tax Report — The Tax Report displays all items sold and the applicable taxes.
- Category Report — The Category Report displays sold items grouped by category.