Music daemons & more
pianod2 • download
- pianod2 is an open-source, multi-source network-controlled
music player for use as central music server. Distributed as source
code—compile for Linux, UNIX, Mac.
DCloud: the Devious Fish Cloud • download
- Utilities to turn Subversion or Mercurial into a simple cloud
- Scripts Grab-bag
- Honey pot shell, a file deduplicating tool, weekday
determination, network backup and archiving, batch image
resizing/reorienting, text file wrangling and miscellaneous other
tools that I've built to solve my problems. Documentation: Try
command -?, or command --man, or try at the top of the file, or
non-existent. Portable? Who knows. Enjoy!
- Legacy projects
- Projects that have been superceded.
- Coding Reflections
- Things I've learned from 30-something years developing
- Stages of Programmer Skill
- A list of skills that are developed as a programmer's skills
and experience grow.
- Thoughts on Programming
- Thoughts on wins and shortcomings of various programming
- Why I am a Korn Shell
- The reasons I prefer Korn shell to other options.
- A Comparison of Media
- A comparison of AVFoundation, ffmpeg, libav, and gstreamer
based on my experiences with them.
- TypeScript 2.0 Notes
- My notes on setting up TypeScript 2.0 and associated tools:
npm, make, browserify.